Ok cool, I have taken the task to translate the Bill of Rights of the Equal Life Foundation into four languages, namely Hindi, Urdu, Tamil and Sinhala, covering large portions of India, Pakistan, Sri-Lanka and South-India where Tamil is mainly spoken. This is a cool project, the importance of this cannot be underestimated, and this is really a key step in educating people in those regions about the principles/foundation from which eventual solutions will be created.
The current political systems do not outline principles/foundations, as their sole motive is MONEY and POWER, though they may speak of policies, but it is evident without a doubt, policies are only a lip-service, has only helped the rich get richer and consequently the poor is getting poorer.
Drafting the Bill of Rights of the Equal Life Foundation is a major achievement, now the next step is getting people in various regions to understand them, so that in time, we can actually implement them.
The planet is in peril, there is no need to prove this, just look around, watch some news, read the newspaper, you will see/read the atrocious profit-seeking stuff we have accepted and allowed all in the name of MONEY. And the manipulation of information and brainwashing is not hard to see. We as humanity has been dumb down by those in power thru media/TV/newspapers etc; we simply have become a race of sheep, no more a human race.
This must be changed through understanding, realization and education. In that, translation job is very important to bring about new awareness, understanding among the people specifically in those regions.
On my part, this project will require patience and perseverance, and constant application of myself to get this job done. It is easy to give up, easy for finding excuses, bottlenecks and logistical issues, therefore breathing will be the key for me. The goal has been set, and committed, and now it is a matter of walking it, step by step, breath by breath.
So easy to live a selfish life, worry only about self’s mental/emotional/family/job problems and entirely neglect what’s going on in this world, not seen/realizing this world is a reflection of myself, I have allowed and accepted this to be as it is. Therefore it is my responsibility to take part in a new solution; hence I am walking with desteni and the Equal Life Foundation to birth a new world that is best for all.
Capitalism has failed, this is not a war against Capitalism, it is simply a realization that Capitalism has failed miserably, and it is beyond any arguments or debates. One has to commonsensically look around, study one’s world.
Recent factory collapse in Bangladesh is only a tiny evidence of how things are proceeding under Capitalism, so it goes without saying, we need a new solution, a new world, and a new planet. The Bill of Rights of the Equal Life Foundation is a great start; it all starts with the written word. So join us, study us, read our material, read the Bill of Rights, and I am looking for assistance in language translation/cross-reference/proof-reading etc, if you’re willing to help, please contact me. The solution is not a one man show, or one group show, we as humanity must come together to resolve the problems, the Equal Life Foundation, the Equal Money System, the Desteni group, are one umbrella, under which we can gather and stand together as one voice with many languages/cultures.
The following is the Bill of Rights of the Equal Life Foundation translated into Chinese, it gives an idea how this will look in Hindi, Urdu, Tamil and Sinhala when the translations are done.
The Equal Life Foundation
Bill of Rights
The Equal Life Foundation has been established by a global community consisting of people from many cultures from around the world. The Equal Life Foundation was created to bring forth the awareness and understanding that all life stands equal to all other aspects of life. This is premised on the fact that all living beings have and hold the inherent rights to and of life, equal by and for every living being, all as equal to each other without the illusions of separation and hierarchy, or impaired by the overlays of manmade systems and constructs of the mind. The common ground of all beings is the equal life force that each has, holds and retains. The inherent right of all living beings is the right to a life that is well-founded on the fundamental principles stated here as the foundation of Equal Life, recognized as essential to all beings and hereby declared as a Bill of Rights inherent to all, exclusive to none. The foundation of this Bill of Rights is practical application, whereby every being is guaranteed to have a life worthy of living in practical terms, so that survival and sustainability are a given that all beings have, share and hold, upon which a fulfilling life of value is equally available to one and all.
The Equal Life Foundation recognizes the Equal Right to Life as the first Inherent and Unalienable Right of Every Human Being endowed with the Breath of Life and Herewith Declares that an Equal Life Right Shall Include for all Living Men, Women and Children
1. An Equal Economic Right that insures that all financial needs are accessible and available to ensure that the fundamental requirements of a healthy and fulfilling life can be realized and manifested.
2. An Equal Health Right that provides all essentials to building strong physical embodiments, insuring vitality and well-being along with clarity of intellect, emotional balance and physical stability.
3. An Equal Right of Safety and Security for every Child, so that a life free of fear, insecurity and trauma is assured, a life in which parental guidance is balanced with freedom of expression and lived within an environment of creativity and joy so that every Child grows into his or her utmost potential as a unique expression of Life Itself.
4. An Equal Housing Right that assures every being and every family a stable home environment that is nurturing and supportive of life, properly founded within communities that assist and support a life of dignity and integrity.
5. An Equal Education Right that supports every individual in his or her pursuit of excellence and fulfillment of potential, supporting intellectual development and practical applications thereof to contribute their lives as relevant to a sustainable Earth that enhances Life for all participants.
6. An Equal Land Right that places every living being on the land they choose to call their home, where living bodies walk upon the soil from which their lives are nourished and sustained, that provides both security and sustenance, that engages with the animal and plant kingdoms in interactive concert that becomes harmonious with the life force of all beings and all of life equal as one.
7. 自由聯盟的平等權，提供一個動態的、互動的和免於束縛的社會與經濟環境，從這之中，能增進和提升全體最大利益的新想法、概念、科技和生產力可以伴隨著這樣的了解而出現，那就是這種聯盟並不侷限第一基本人權 – 即全體的平等生命權或任何由這條權利所衍伸而出的權利。
7. An Equal Right of Free Association that provides a social and economic milieu that is dynamic, interactive and free of constraints, out of which new ideas, concepts, technologies and productivity that enhance and advance what is best for all can emerge with the understanding that such association does not limit the first Fundamental Human Right – namely an Equal Life Right for all or any of the Rights flowing from this Right.
8. An Equal Right to Research, Technology, and other scientific endeavors and practical manifestations that are freely applied first to the remediation and rebalancing of the physical environments and ecosystems of the earth, sky, rivers and oceans, returning the planet to dynamic equilibrium out of which shall emerge a thriving global community of advancement and integration for what is best for all life and all beings, insuring the highest possible living conditions and standards for all humanity and all life as a whole.
9. An Equal Right of Access to natural, financial, scientific and intellectual resources, so that all have free and unencumbered access to fundamental building blocks of life and sustainability, along with free and unencumbered access to whatever is required to pursue careers of excellence that advance the planetary community into new realms of life enhancing technologies, inventions and innovations.
10. An Equal Right to Peace, Abundance and Prosperity, free of threat of harm, violence or destruction, where life is upheld as the highest value and every choice, every act, every deed and every thought is directed by each and every living being towards that which is best for all, so that all may live as whole and integral beings within the larger whole of All Life in harmony with existence as Life Itself within and as a sustainable balance with the living fabric of all life on Earth.
11. An Equal Right of Self-Governance without external controls of artificial government to impair and control the life force of society and every component part thereof. Such right of self-governance shall be integrated with the larger whole of social and constitutional forms that uphold the integrity of the greater whole, so that a true form of republic governance in which every individual is supported and defended in his or her right to an equal life by the whole social and political structure, with every right vigorously defended and the social integrity for all is never impaired.
12. An Equal Right of Freedom of Conscience and Moral Integrity, that supports for all a life that is lived unfettered by constraints of psychological and emotional manipulation, a life that is free to express itself without inhibition or fear of retribution, a life that is free from the fear of lack and limitation.
13. An Equal Right to Monetary Integrity with a parity system that starts with the building blocks that one unit of value is equal to one unity of measure, thereby insuring that no man, organization or institution can manipulate the monetary and financial systems to their own self-aggrandizement to the detriment of what is best for all, so that such an integrated, balanced and equal system supports and enhances trade, enterprise, circulation and value retention as fundamental in a global economic system that serves Life.
14. An Equal Right to Spiritual Equilibrium so that every faith that supports equality for all Life is seen and sustained as equal and one with life itself, where spirit is understood as the inspiration of the in-breath and out-breath of every being, and Life itself as a whole, and undivided principle shared by all as and within what is best for all, where this does not in any way diminish the first Basic Human Right of an Equal Life for All.
15. All Equal Rights of Life are founded upon the principle that all Living Beings are endowed with the unalienable rights of self-determination and the fundamental assurances of the minimum qualities of life, such assurances to be fulfilled by having the necessities of life such as proper nourishment, clothing, shelter, access to knowledge and education, training for fulfilling capacities to support and sustain their lives and their families, to be integrated within their social, economic, familial, community, cultural, national and global relationships so that all may, equal as one, stand together to make manifest this basis of Equal Life for All as the most fundamental Equal Right.
16. The Equal Right of future generations to receive a living planet free of pollution, disease, hunger, violence and destruction so that life shall endure and thrive into eternity now and forever.